Photo Gallery

Select the Photo Album to view photos or slideshow. Select a picture to view full size or to give it a "Thumbs Up" to vote for a spot in the "People's Choice" spotlight.

Village Harper-Freeman Historical Collection

◄ Back To All Albums ◄ Back To Thumbnails View slideshow of other photos in this album
Thumbs up Fire Hydrant

Fire Hydrant

Donated to the collection by Ed and Bess Ogenasek, this fire hydrant dates to 1912 - 100 years old. The 1912 red hydrant was originally installed at the corner of West Main and Spring Streets, in front of what was the Kerns and Smith General Store.

View Full Size