Who do I call to report storm drainage problems?
The Village's storm sewer system is designed to handle rainfall of a storm event with the probability of occurring 10% of the time. During heavy or excessive rainfalls, once the storm sewer grate has exceeded its capacity, rainfall overflow is designed to drain into the street or into drainage swales where it eventually makes its way to a detention pond or a stream. If you notice any problems with storm drainage, contact the Public Works Department. After regular business hours, contact SEECOM.

Show All Answers

1. What should I do if I suspect a water main break in my area?
2. Do I need a permit for water or sewer line repairs?
3. Who do I call to report storm drainage problems?
4. Who do I call to report fallen utility wires?
5. What is acceptable to dump into the Storm Sewer System?
6. What can I pour down the drain?
7. How can I help minimize flooding in my street?