Away From Home Checks

If you are planning on being gone for a period of time such as a vacation, you can notify the Cary Police Department and request a House Check.  The Cary Police will add your home to the list and make an attempt to check the exterior of your home each day.  While there is no guarantee that a check will be made every day (based on the number of calls the police officers are handling), the Police Department will make every effort to do so. 

House checks are limited to a maximum of 30 days.

Complete and submit the form below.
Home Check New Request