Lost ID / Driver’s License or License Plate

If you have lost your state ID card, driver’s license or license plate, you should file a police report with the Cary Police Department. You can request a copy of the report to carry with you until you obtain a replacement. You are responsible for obtaining a replacement as soon as possible. Please contact the Cary Police Department at (847) 639-2341 if you have questions, to file a report or for more information.