The Village's annual Road Resurfacing Program is underway for the summer of 2017. The following streets have been scheduled for repair this year. The Village of Cary's investment in neighborhood infrastructure is approximately $1.0 million.
Improvements to Georgetown Drive will also include reconfigured striping that will delineate the existing on-street parking and include a new designated bike route.
Estimated Project Cost:
Estimated Completion Date:
Work is tentatively scheduled to begin in early June 2017
Late Summer 2017
Joel Benton - HR Green, Inc. (Resident Engineer for the Village of Cary)
LIST OF ROADWAYS TO BE IMPROVED IN 2017:
- GEORGETOWN DRIVE (THREE OAKS RD TO W. MAIN ST)
- CIMARRON DRIVE (GENEVA LN TO CONESTOGA TR)
- NEW HAVEN DRIVE - STRIPING ONLY (GEORGETOWN DR TO FORMER SAGE PKWY)
- HIGH ROAD (CHARLOTTE PL TO DEVERON CIR)
- BORDEN AVENUE (CRYSTAL ST TO PARK AVE)
- FOREST LANE (BRIGHT OAKS CIR TO OAK VALLEY DR)
Project tentatively anticipated to begin in early June 2017.
Get the latest construction alerts & Village news emailed to you each week!